What/who is the delivery provider? How do they ship the order?
Our delivery partner, DHL, delivers your Reima package to your home.
In Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania packages are delivered to a pickup point.
In some countries local DHL partners take care of the delivery:
- Ireland: Post
- Belgium: Bpost
- United Kigdom: UK mail
- France: La Poste (Coliposte)
- Luxemburg: P&T Luxembourg
- Italy: SDA / DHL Express
- Latvia: Itella/Posti
- Lithuania: Itella/Posti
- Estonia: Itella/Posti
- Switzerland: Swiss Post
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian Post
- Cyprus: Cyprus Post
- Greece: ELTA
- Iceland: Posturinn
- Romania: Posta Romana/CARGUS
- Croatia: Hrvatska Posta
- Hungary: Magyar Posta
- Portugal: DHL Parcel PT / CTT Expresso
For other countries, DHL is handling everything regarding the delivery and return.
Please note that we do not deliver to the following territories (that belong to the above mentioned countries):
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (Spain)
- Livigno and Campione d'Italia, Lake Lugano (Italy)
- Agio Óros (Greece)
- North Cypros (Cypros)
- Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Saint Pierre-et-Miquelon, New Caledonia, Wallis And Futuna, French Polynesia, French territories in Australasia ja Antarctis (France)
- Helgoland and Büsingen (Germany)
- Gibraltar (UK)
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man