How do I take care of my Reima clothing?
When children play, mud goes flying and clothes get dirty, and that is exactly how it should be. We have developed our products to make them ever more practical without forgetting the environmental aspect. Reima® outfits are dirt-resistant and easy to care for, and they do not contain harmful chemicals. You will save energy, water, detergent and time – you will spend less time doing laundry and have more time to be outside! The following are a few proven washing tips to make everyday life that little bit easier. Be sure to always check the care instructions on the product's labels.
- All Reima products are easy-care and dirt-repellent, so they do not need to be washed as often – just spray off the dirt with a splash of water or simply wipe clean.
- If clothes get really dirty, wash them inside out at 40°, don't use fabric softener.
- Dry inside out at room temperature.
- Products marked with the “tumble dry” symbol can be tumble-dried or cabin-dried at a low temperature.
- Mittens dry quick if you turn them inside out, but be careful not to tear off the lining.
- Outerwear and shoes will repel water and dirt even better if you use a protective spray on them.
- To improve water and dirt repellence, tumble-dry the garment for ca. 15 minutes. This is OK for all garments, even if regular tumble-drying is not allowed (except rainwear, which is not surface-finished).